“And he…showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel…. Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb…. The city is laid out as a square…. The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones…. The twelve gates were twelve pearls…. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass” (Revelation 21:10-21).
This powerful video, entitled ‘New Jerusalem,’ focuses on the end of Jesus’ millennial reign, when He returns and cast the Anti-Christ, the False Prophet, and Satan into the Lake of Fire. We then see the Great White Throne Judgment, where anyone not found in the Book of Life also is cast into the Lake of Fire. This eight-minute film does not disappoint, in terms of Scriptural accuracy, including the layout of the New Jerusalem–which we know to be approximately 1,500 miles cubed (about the size of the moon)–and all of Bible prophecy on these events.For those who have loved ones who have not been saved, those who have not given their lives over to Christ, a quick view of this video by these skeptics can make all the difference. This remarkable film makes a very compelling and convincing statement on where we will spend Eternity–on the final result for those who foolishly decide to reject Our Lord and Savior.
Here are a few quick Scripture-based facts on the New Jerusalem, which may make viewing this video a bit more interesting:
- Although this City will be a satellite that comes down from Heaven, this particular satellite will not revolve around the Earth. Rather, the Earth and all of the galactic system will revolve around the New Jerusalem.
- The presence of Christ and God together will be visible, and this will be the dwelling place of the Church–the latter of which will have already left the Earth. There will be traffic between the New Jerusalem and the Earth.
- There will be no sun or moon, as God will provide the light directly to the Universe–and of course there will be no nighttime or need for rest. There will be no sea (or fishing or fish to eat), as God will be our ‘Well of Living Water.’
- We will have entirely different bodies. For example, we will be able to walk right through the wall (and eat at the same time!). The law of gravity will be radically revised, as gravity will neither affect us nor the other planets. There will be a vegetarian diet during the Millennium and throughout Eternity, just as it was in the Garden of Eden.
- And finally, the most wonderful detail of all, one that we all remember well: there will be a total absence of any sin or temptation or testing–and of death, disease, and pain–in this wonderful world, where Our Sweet and Glorious Lord will usher in a New Day for Man throughout all of Eternity!
Revelation 20, 21, 22 (Summarized) Video – 3D New Jerusalem (Armageddon News) Songs – The Resistance, Beyond Limits, King Drum (Brand X) More Bible chapters with similar style music here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-A0yhlBnFTkJFdYCb9DVn_84d-xkS_7x